The 28th Annual Federal Securities Institute
Coral Gables, Florida
Thursday, February 11, 2010 - Friday, February 12, 2010
GREG YADLEY, partner in the Tampa, Florida office, will Co-Chair and be a faculty member at the 28th Annual Federal Securities Institute.
Conference topics include:
• Practical advice on implementing the new SEC proxy disclosure rules
• Insight into significant new cases and trends in Delaware law by two leading jurists
• A look at what’s ahead at the SEC
• An examination of critical issues facing corporate counsel over the next year
• The latest trends in negotiated transactions and distressed deals
• The outlook for shareholder activism, proxy fights and hostile deals
• The state of private equity and venture capitalism
• Litigation and enforcement trends
• Emerging accounting concerns
For additional information, or to register, visit http://westlegaledcenter.com/program_guide/course_detail.jsf?courseId=24229753#.