TOLEDO, OH – Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were named the Best Lawyers® 2014 "Lawyers of the Year.” (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC):
- M. Scott Aubry – Toledo Mergers & Acquisitions Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Thomas C. Blank – Toledo Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- David J. Coyle – Toledo Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Mary Ellen Pisanelli – Toledo Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- John L. Straub – Toledo Family Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Gregory C. Yadley – Tampa Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant.
Lawyers being honored as “Lawyer of the Year” are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the exhaustive peer-review assessments that Best Lawyers conducts with thousands of leading lawyers each year. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
* * *
Founded in 1925, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a full service law firm with over 225 lawyers practicing in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; and Charlotte, North Carolina.