TOLEDO, OH - The law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s lawyers have been recognized as leaders in their respective practice areas in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA. The firm also received two practice group rankings.
Shumaker’s lawyers listed in the 2019 guide include:
• Michael E. Born – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Douglas G. Haynam – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Peter R. Silverman – Franchising (USA - Nationwide)
• Darrell C. Smith – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
• Gregory C. Yadley – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
Practice group rankings include:
• Corporate/M&A and Private Equity - Florida
• Natural Resources & Environment – Ohio
Chambers USA is an annual legal guide, published by Chambers and Partners, that ranks law firms and attorneys based on independent research that includes in-depth interviews with practicing attorneys and clients. A team of over 200 researchers assess the attorneys’ and law firm’s legal technical abilities, professional conduct, client service, industry knowledge, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
* * *
Founded in 1925, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 260 lawyers and seven offices in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; and Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Shumaker is a premier provider of quality legal services. Whether it's commitment to clients or work in the community, involvement lies at the core of all of Shumaker’s initiatives.